CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Supper Club

Eight of my best high school friends and I have an informal supper club now. I laugh more with these girls than anyone in the world. I have been friends with most of them since elementary school, so if there's a dull moment in the present we just laugh about what one of us did in third grade. Our house is for sale, so I wanted to host first.

I decided to make a homemade lasagna and chicken/mushroom/Alfredo sauce over penne pasta. Niki brought Caesar salad, and Anna brought cupcakes from AnnOlivia's (the glitter cupcakes that I raved about for Brittany's baby shower).

We didn't play games or do anything else, but we came up with ideas for the months ahead. Are any of you in a supper club? What activities do you do? Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! It looks like so much fun! It is so wonderful to be able to do this.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)