CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brooke's Bargains 26

Not too many yard sales close to home today, but I got some good stuff! Kinda of in a hurry because I am taking my little princess to a "Pancakes for the Princesses" birthday party!! She's so excited!

I have wanted a cut glass lamp for years! This is the real deal (not plastic)..$4
Brand new bottle of Mary Kay sugar scrub $1
I'll probably paint the frame... but for $0.50 I couldn't pass it up.
I had one of these but gave it to my sister years ago (always kinda wanted it back;). It's from Southern Living at Home $2.
Books for Reid $0.50
$4...a huge box of size 1 Pampers diapers for Reid...The lady said she forgot about them because they were in a diaper "cake."

Today's grand total: $12







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)