CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2013

Amy's Living Room

Jamie and I helped Amy add color to her predominately brown living room. It's been almost a year ago; time flies! We enjoyed working with such a sweet person.

BEFORE: The entry way opens right up to the living room with a little awkward wall that can be seen in the next picture. We removed the red window covering, hung a mirror in place of the landscape, and added a rug, I think. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the entry way after, but you can see it a little in the next picture.. It looks lighter and fresher.
BEFORE: Here's the little half-wall I was talking about it.
AFTER: We moved this table to be the living area for a side table.

BEFORE: We moved this nice bookshelf to the awkward wall.

AFTER: We brought some of our stockpile decor to mix in with Amy's things. She has some pretty pottery & photos.


BEFORE: only browns & golds, no lamp, bare walls, no curtains..
AFTER: added color through pillows, lamps, and a plant

AFTER: the curtains made a big difference

Love her white pottery!







1 comment:

I love reading comments! Thanks:)