CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

10 Things I'm Thankful for This Thanksgiving:
1. my personal relationship with Jesus
2. my husband of almost 8 years who knows what I am thinking before I say it
3. our healthy, sweet, smart, beautiful daughter
4. my parents who would do anything for me
5. my amazing sister and the way we always have something to do together and talk about;)
6. the safe delivery of my healthy nephew who is 10 days old today
7. our super-cool church family
8. my mother-in-law, brothers-in-law, sister-in-law, grandfather,  & aunt
9. the perks of teaching;) enjoying this week of vacation with the ones I love
10. joy and the ability to find the silver lining in adversity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)