CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's That Time of Year

I just love this time of year.  One of the best perks of being a teacher is Christmas break, I love getting to enjoy the holidays and not think about work for a couple of weeks.  One of my favorite parts of the holidays is going to the mailbox and getting photo Christmas cards.  We put them on the fridge and look at them throughout the year.  We always send out a photo card so I was thrilled to see Shutterfly was offering a special promotion for bloggers.  I used Shutterfly last year for our photo cards and loved the way they turned out.  

Here are some of my favorite designs for this year:

If you interested check out Shutterfly here.

I'm even thinking about getting my daughter some of the photo stickers.  I know she would love them.

Can't wait to take our pictures and send out our card!!
-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)