CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Brooke's Bargains 24 + A Few Other Things

I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning, but I'm glad I did! Ron went with me this morning for the first time. I think he was curious about what I do every Saturday morning. It was fun:)

Last night I went through my 'extra' decor in the garage. I saw this (from Fred's Dollar Store) & decided I was really tired of the brown-look, so I painted it my fav color... not sure what I'll do with it yet...


Can you guess which one Ron picked out? Ha;)
2 books: $0.75


I LOVE this!! $2
(I already re-painted the frame black.)


I bought this set for $3.
(already painted the frames cream)


antique lamp $1


4 Old Navy shirts $1.50!!!!!!!


Brittany made this for me a few years ago...


Hope you have a good week...We are heading outside to swim, then nap, & get ready for a birthday party! I LOVE SUMMER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)