CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Pier 1

I love Pier 1 Imports, and luckily there's a store about 15 minutes from home. I've been looking for a table runner for my dining room for about a month before finding this one at Pier 1. It has the wall color and buffet color plus just a neat vintage-y look. I was hoping for a little bit better deal, but for $30 I can't complain- it helped complete the room.


And these are the Pier 1 curtains that I found on Ebay for $32 including shipping! They retailed for $100! I bought the curtain rod at Target.

This is my $0.50 plate rack that I found at a yard sale last year. I found these three plates at Pier 1. I have been a polka dot freak for years, and now I love birds too:)


Well, I better finish cleaning house & resting up because Brittany will be here bright & early to pick me up for yard sales! The weather is supposed to be gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)