CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Little Artist

What a week (and it's only Tuesday)! Yesterday, I came home after work and tutoring to clean our house! Our weekend was insanely busy but FUN! Birthday party, yard sales, church activities, Sunday lunch & dinner with friends,...

Today, I didn't feel like doing much around the house. Ron was off work today and grilled for us. Then he had to go to a meeting. Brittany bought Ava finger paint for Christmas, and I haven't braved it until today. I decided we would just have fun this afternoon and evening! I had to snap some pictures of Ava hard at "work."







2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! She must have creative genes or something! ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she enjoyed it!!! I'm sure you'll pay me back with such great gifts when I have this baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)