Tuesday, April 13, 2010

on the downhill coast...

This time of the school year is tough! My 11th grade U.S. History students have to pass the state-mandated test in order to graduate from high school, so I am their 'ticket' out. It is just very stressful! I have 110 students and probably 75% of them listen to me; it's just the other 25% that I feel like I'm cramming history facts down their throats...exhausting!

Also, this is the time of year when my online college students are taking their final exams, and I have to have like a zillion things graded and posted before the end of the month. I get stressed and so overwhelmed!

Our pastor said it best Sunday, "You can do so many good things that you can't do anything great." That's me right this moment.

I have plans to make some serious changes in the next couple of months. Changes are scary, but I keep telling myself that I'm doing them for the right reasons- my husband & daughter!

I know I can do this...I guess right now I'm venting when I should be in the shower getting ready...Oh, and I have to stop for gas because my light came on yesterday! Thanks for listening to my ramblings. I may be needing some advice and a push in the right direction soon.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke,
    For the record you are one of the best people I know in my life. I know that you have you too much on your plate right now...and as a woman of God I am sure that you will find which ones to keep and which to throw out. I am praying for you and bringing you dinner tonight. Love you!


I love reading comments! Thanks:)