CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brooke's Bargains 19

Today our town had two neighborhood sales. Britt and I did pretty good. The trick to thrifting is you just have to go a lot, be patient, and enjoy it...

Land's End rain boots for Ava $1
Brittany found Ava a pair of rain boots last year for $0.50; I got her another pair at Goodwill for $2, and now these (of course all different sizes). One pair of boots at Target is more than $15!


This Halloween Ava will be a candy corn ($1)! Britt, Mom, & I LOVE candy corn! :)


I bought this for a friend who has a baby on the way. This little Polo shirt is in perfect condition for $0.50.


I needed some khakis for casual days at work. I really like New York & Co. clothes...$2.


This floral arrangement was $3. The retail sticker on the bottom of the pottery was $18. 50, so with the floral stuff added it was probably $30 in store.


Someone gave Ron these 3 pairs of dress shoes this week! One pair is Steve Madden.

I'm linked to Thrifty Treasures.
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. The candy corn costume is toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really adorable stuff! I love the candy corn costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great deals and I love the candy corn costume.

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)