CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Saturday Fun

After traveling last weekend to Missouri to take care of my mother-in-law's house, it was so nice to be home this Saturday. The girls and I started the day out in the living room- I has some more essays to grade & Ava wanted to color and watch her Barbie movie one more time before it got returned. I had a cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer and read some blogs too:)

Then we went upstairs to clean up a bit. My parents called and said they were going to stop by for a visit, so I baked a cake for a little treat. It was good to see them and hear about their house building adventures.

Then we got dressed to meet Britt's family to go to my aunt's church for a fall festival. It was fun!

Bre came to watch Ava for a few hours while Ron & I went to a surprise birthday party for our friend Angie. It was a relaxing evening out at a really good new pizza place close to our house. When we got home, Ron was itching to watch the Alabama v MS state game.

Thankful for this beautiful fall day to enjoy with my family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)