CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Showers

We were blessed with two wonderful showers. The first was a surprise shower from our life group. I don't have good pics of that because Ron had to take them with his phone. Our life group hit the four year milestone this month-- such a close-nit great group of people. They showered us with diapers and wipes! We had tasty dips, cheeseball, cupcakes, and punch.
Our second shower was special as well. It was hosted by my sister Brittany, and friends Jamie, Maria, and Shannon. Everything was perfect! It was great to see family and friends that I don't see often enough. Addison was spoiled with precious outfits. Ava was spoiled as well by gifts for the big sister! It was so much fun to come home and look at all of the gifts and try to imagine another baby girl in our home!
Love all the pretty colors (and delicious food:)!

Shannon & me (I'm 37 weeks here.)
me, sweet Jilly, & Jeanine
Maria found a really cute game that involved candy bars.
Ava practicing her skills on Daisy.
Lori, Maclain, & Kristan
Mom, Ava, & me
Mom & Aunt Bobbie
Family
The girls in our family
love this invitation
Gifts made by Brittany! LOVE!!!
Pretty gifts made by Jeanine's talented mom!
More gifts from Brittany:) Sweet!
The first thing I have with her name on it!
Coordinating sister outfits
Another cute shirt for the hospital visit
athletic Lori thought Addison needed some workout gear;)
sweet smocked outfit from Meg
Praise the Lord for LOTS of these!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)