CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Brooke's Bargains 48

Thirty-nine weeks pregnant and still determined to get out of the house before 7 am for some good deals. Ha! It definitely helped to keep my mind off of how ready I was to meet Addison! First, Britt, Ava, and I went to a neighborhood sale where we found a few things, and after driving around to a few other duds, we were just about ready to call it an early day. Then we saw an indoor church yard sale (our past experience says those are really hit or miss) and decided to stop. It was a HUGE room full of everything from a circa 1960s can opener to bizarre clothes, ect. I found a table of shoes and scored big. Then we overheard a worker say that all clothes were a quarter, so we decided to dig (and by dig, I mean it). It was worth it! Also, we found our mom 7 cute clothing items for a quarter a piece.

6 pairs of shoes for $5.50 (Born, Naturalizer, Yellow Box, Volatile, Steve Madden, Style & Co.)
Ron needed shorts for the summer. Four pair, $3.25
Clothes for the girlies, $3.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)