CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

Brooke's Bargains 47

I'm behind on blogging (again). Teaching/grading and nesting have been on my mind lately. Here are some great finds from the past two Saturdays-- gotta love neighborhood sales! And there's more to come tomorrow (if I don't go into labor first!).

I've wanted one of these since getting married over 9 years ago. Just don't think of it until I actually need it. $2
4 books for Ava, $1
This cute little piece of pottery was only $2.
Some fun stuff for Ava: the owl is a backpack with a sleeping bag, flashlight, and water bottle combo, a mini boppy pillow for helping with her little sister, and a tiny cover too. She doesn't know about the latter two items-- they're packed in her hospital bag for a little treat. Total $7
Addison's goodies: Zutano pea coat, Plainly Jane apron dress, and high chair cover, $10
More clothes and pjs: $4
pool rings, Barbie pail & shovel, & Yellow Box flip flops, $3

World Market candles & Vera Bradley checkbook cover, $4
More for Addison: $5
Books! $3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)