CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brooke's Bargains 31

I had weekend guests & didn't go to any yard sales Saturday morning, but I did take a minute to see what Goodwill had this week. I picked up this garden flag at a gift shop too (mine was so faded that it had to go). Also, I had $125 worth of Old Navy gift cards that my sister and four of my best friends gave me for my birthday:) So far, I have gotten this great yellow coat and some brown leggings...Maybe I'll go back and spend the rest after work today...retail therapy! ;)

large wicker and bead bowl $3.99 (right now, it's holding fall magazines on my coffee table)

topiary $2 (looks cute on my buffet for the moment)

I've liked these Target play shoes for Ava for a while...$1.99. She picked out the Disney princess phone- $0.59.

I love my new flag! Not my thriftiest purchase at $13.

Gotta LOVE gift cards! I'm ready to wear this new coat, but it is still way too warm here in Mississippi!!


1 comment:

  1. Brooke you finds are AMAZING!!!! Love that wicker bowl and that flag is awesome!!!! I haven't seen those here! I love it! Sometime we just gotta splurge sometimes!!! Your coat is fab too!!! I want the orange one from there! I can never go anywhere w/o buying my kids something!

    Happy Tuesday and thank you for your sweet words!!!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)