CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Brooke's Bargains 30

Ahhh, I love October's weather! I got out at about 6:45 this morning and probably ended up going to 12 or so yard sales. The good things about getting up early on Saturday mornings are the thrifty deals and getting stuff  "over with" before the crowds are out.... I went grocery shopping too..All before 10 a.m.! Britt had to work today, so it was just me...

wrought iron plate holder (one of my favorites today), greenery in porcelain planter (at one time I was 100% anti-greenary, but it does help when used in moderation!), set of 8 votives, pottery vase, ultra-feminine picture frame for Ava, hanging platter (that I will paint!)... $19...Since I've been decorating other people's homes lately, I'm trying to have a little stock of random things I can use for them too.

HUGE basket $5...I'm going to use it at the end of my bed for pillows and extra blankets

I love finding things for my nephew (he'll arrive very soon!!!!) puppy costume and book $2.25

at this yard sale there was a lady who works for a company that sells salon products so I got all of these otherwise expensive items for $5....I'm most excited about that Fake Bake-- it is great!

these whimsical figurines are my newest addition of fall decor $3

pillowcase shirt and pants for Ava $4... it'll be great for next summer

1 comment:

  1. love the puppy costume & am jealous of the products you got. love getting that stuff for cheap!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)