CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

This week...

We've had a great week!
Monday night we went to watch our men's softball team from church play.
Tuesday night we went on a family walk, Ron cooked, & we watched Biggest Loser (I love makeover night!).
Wednesday before class Ava & went shopping to get my mom & mother-in-law's Mother's Day gifts. And it was my last "real class" of the semester. YIPEE!
Thursday, I took a personal day from work. How nice! Ava exercised with me (Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred:). Then we all went to Waffle House for breakfast and to the park to play. Then we had to take Ron to church. He's gone to Discipleship Walk with our church. I missed him so much last night!

Here's a few snaps from the park:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)