CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brooke's Bargains 22

I went to 6 or 7 yard sales today and found some great stuff. Then Brittany, Ava, & I went to the local, annual art fair in town. I love looking at all the stuff but didn't buy anything, plus it was HOT! One of my friends told me about a sale at one of the super-cute gift stores, so we had to check it out too...

Here's what I found today:

two pillow shams (needed them after I ruined mine with the tea-staining attempt!) $1
topiary $1


3 pairs of Christmas pajamas for Ava $3


2 pants, 1 skirt, 1 shorts for Ava $4


Puddle Jumpers shoes (retails at $23) $5


The lady having the sale gave this to me- a new bottle of Matrix Texture spray (it had a $14.95 sticker on it).


Christmas door decor (price tag $59) $10


magnadoodle for the car $0.25


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)