CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Brooke's Bargains 21

Saturday was a beautiful May day! My college roommate, Jeanine, came to visit this weekend while Ron was away at Discipleship Walk. We always have a blast! Just about every time we get together we go to Target & Marshall's. We both LOVE bargain shopping. We also went to yard sales. This Saturday there were so many yard sales in our county that I wished I could clone myself! It was overwhelming. I only got to do it for about an hour because there was so much going on this weekend....

Ava certainly got hooked up this weekend: Gymboree short set $2, swimsuit cover up & 3 swimsuits $2.50, 2 dresses $6. So I paid $10.50 for all of this! Retail it probably would have been around $100.


I found these Lucky Brand jeans for $2 or $3 (I can't remember which), and they retail for $80-ish. I bought the super cute flats at Target for $3.24! Love them.


Home decor for the week: basket, tomato print, pineapple thingie all for $2.75.


Jeanine's sister, Jenae, found this dress for Ava at a thrift store & couldn't pass it up since her name was on it! How sweet!


Not pictured: an exercise wheel $0.50 and snowman ornament for my sister $0.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)