CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Summer 2012 in iPhone Pics

When I think of our summer the first things that come to mind are new baby, moving, and humid! We had a great time, worked hard, and are enjoying the fruits of our labor!
Uncle Jim with Ava & Addison. He loves these girls...always bribing Ava with a pony if we move to Missouri;)
snuggly babies
Ava learned to swim last summer and blew us away this summer with how brave she became! Little fish!
blurry pic from the 4th of July...
We surprised Ava with an afternoon at Silver Dollar City in Branson. We were visiting Ron's family in the area and decided to go. Ava fell asleep in the car, and when she woke up we were parking at the amusement park. It was so much fun! Her only disappointment was being too short for some of the rides; she's a bit of a daredevil. Her favorite ride was the roller coaster. She and I rode that together (I have to leave the spinning rides to Ron because I can't hang!), and she held her hands up and laughed the whole time. Her mammaw rode the teacups with her. Priceless memories.
sweet Addison
Her smiles and chunky legs melt my heart!!
a typical day for Ava...dressing up!
This picture cracks me up! This is Addison & Nate before their baby dedication. They are three weeks apart. Emily and I had fun going through pregnancy together.
Family date night to Bonefish Grill and walking around the mall.
Some old friends and I got together with our kids for a Saturday lunch and playdate. It's so much fun to see my friends, some all the way back from Kindergarten, with babies. Here's Harper, Noah, Ava, Addison, Lucas, & Gaines:)
After church one Sunday the girls and I went to have 'girls' afternoon; we ate Mexican food and walked around the mall and got drenched in the rain!
playing doctor:)
Fun playdate with Lexie
Oh my! She's grown so much since this picture!
Papa, Mimi, & the grands after Reid's dedication-- we really enjoyed being at their church and taking part... My mom cooked us all a delicious lunch too.
What a happy baby!
I'm proud of my Rainbow. Ava worked hard to memorize her scripture and fulfill her requirements. She has now moved up to the Daisy class and LOVES her new teacher!
Kacie and her mom Lori came to take Ava swimming one day.
This makes me laugh:) I was in another room and walked back in to find that Ava had dressed up Addison in this chicken costume. Ha!
Addison started rolling over around the four month mark. Even though I always put her on her back, she usually does this during nap time.
My precious family
One Saturday night, I put hot rollers in Ava's hair for the first time. She thought it was great. Can you tell she likes to take pics??
Ava and my friend Tammy share a birthday. We all met for lunch at a Japanese place. It was great to see these girls; I was so surprised to see Lori, one of my roomates from college, there! She lives in the Nashville area, and we don't see each other very often. I got to hear all about her baby boy too.
Entertaining Ava with playdough;)
As much as Ava loves getting to be in pics, my dad doesn't like it! Ha ha. He always says, "Don't put this on Facebook." Well, I didn't, Dad, it's on my blog instead. And I'm safe because he doesn't know what a blog is;). Here's his Father's Day basket from Brittany and me. It has all of his favorite foods in there, including an onion because Ava said that was his favorite food.
Ava and Hannah Mae at our homeschool life group pool party
a night out with the family
Saturday mornings are usually Britt & Reid time for us! This was after going to yard sales and breakfast (usually from the best donut place ever).
These two love each other! Reid calls her A. They're so cute together.
Papaw Little meets Addison for the first time. Our papaw is 82; he had 2 granddaughters and 3 great grandchildren.
One of my very favorite times of the day... holding my sleeping baby.
Newborns sleep a lot!
My mini-me
Our friends were in Florida on Ava's birthday and sent this to us! How sweet!!
Hungry kids at our church's wacky water fest
Ava's new bike-- her birthday present from us. This is one of her favorite things to do now. She has several little girls that live in our new cove. It's so much fun for her.
We took her to see Brave.
We met the McRaes to see Ice Age. They laughed so much.
Uncle Danny took her birthday shopping, and this is what they came home with.
Cookout with the Robbins- I had to take a picture of Shari's pinterest-inspired appetizers. Delicious!
Getting to see an OLD friend. This is the first time that I've seen Cheryl since I was 8 years old. It was so neat! Her dad was our pastor, and I reconnected with her on Facebook a few years ago. She and her family were in our area, so we met for dinner and talked for hours. Too bad we don't live closer. We have so much in common.
Lounging at the pool while Daddy watched Addison
Another fun playdate with Lexie and Paisley. They are Barbie rockstars here. :)
She reminds me of Ron here.
I just absolutely love this picture.
Swimming fun with Reid and Mary Abbott
Summer isn't complete without a stop for ice cream!
Girls' Club Awards Night
My handsome nephew!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome girlfriend! You have a beautiful pair of little girls there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is beautiful. Love your blog...very cheerful. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)