CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Brooke's Bargains 34

Last night, I set the coffee maker, printed out the yard sale ads from the online newspaper, and set my alarm. One problem-- instead of snooze, I turned my alarm off! I was so irritated with myself, but at least I was tired from staying up late to read a good book;) There were more than a dozen sales listed in the paper! Grrrr.....

Anyway, late this afternoon, I went for a jog, and our neighbor around the corner was having an all-day-clean-out-the garage-sale!!! I spotted a jogging stroller, so I went to check it out. Here's what I got...

I knew Brittany & Job were wanting one of these, and they can be expensive-- around $140 for this brand! I got this one for $25.
3 pieces of beautiful milk glass $3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)