CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Review 10

Four or five years ago, I decided to try a new author: Tamera Alexander, and I was thrilled that I did! I read her first series, Fountain Creek Chronicles: Rekindled, Revealed, & Remembered. Although it's been a while since I've read those, they stand out to me as books with depth and such Christian perspective.
This weekend, I started another series by Alexander, Timber Ridge Reflections. I devoured the 300+ page book as my wonderful spring break drew to a close! I so enjoyed From a Distance. For me it was the perfect mix of romance, history (I'm a sucker for a book set in the mid to late 1800s:), and Christian principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)