CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Three Years

Our baby girl is three years old today! Oh my! I would say, "Time flies," but everyone, especially mommies know that all too well. Since the day, Ava Karis was born she has brought joy to our lives in an indescribable way. I get overwhelmed sometimes and wonder why God would allow me, ME, to be her mother. I know it's because he loves me despite all my imperfections. Ron and I still look at her with disbelief on a daily basis! Every single stage has been absolutely wonderful. I loved the sweet newborn stage when I just sat and held her all the time! I loved when she started laughing and making funny faces. And today, I love to hear the words, "Mommy! I had a good nap!" (every single morning!). Today she is potty trained with no paci (Praise the Lord), and some of her favorite things are playing dress up, telling stories, listening to me read, and watching Dora. I am thankful for the memories we have made so far and the memories we will make each day in the future.

It's hard to think that 3 years ago today, I was in the hospital wondering what her little face would look like...

Here are some of my favorite pictures...Tomorrow, I'll show the birthday party highlights!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ava! She sure did have a lot of hair when she was born :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)