CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Reminiscing of Past Indepedence Days

I'm such a nostalgic person, I think. Independence Day takes me back to Lambert & Crowder, MS when I was a little girl. I think of the homemade ice cream Mamaw Little always made and of the mosquitoes we had to fight, of course. I also do some reminiscing for Ron (he's not as nostalgic as me:); his uncle ran a firework stand, so Ron and his brother enjoyed helping him and getting lots of cool fireworks!
Now that my beautiful grandmothers are gone, and I'm grown up we have made new traditions and find ways to get together and create beautiful memories. Ava is blessed to have so many people who love her!
Today will be our fourth annual trip to Snowden Park for a night of live music (some of which will be Ron's:) and fireworks at dark. I can't help but think that three years ago, I was six days away from delivering Ava at that big event: HOT would be the word!
Look how much Ava has grown!

Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)