CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet Treats 4

I have some thoughtful and sweet people in my life!

Ava and I had lunch with my friend Haven (haven't seen her since her wedding last June) and her sister Brook today. She brought me this beautiful vase. How sweet!


Since Ron has to work more than usual this weekend, Ava and I met my aunt for dinner last night at Cracker Barrel. Ava saw this horse so Aunt Bobbie couldn't resist buying it for her:)


AND earlier this week, my pastor's wife texted me that she cleaned out her nine year old daughter's room and had some goodies for Ava. WOW- 2 princess dresses, 2 crowns, 3 purses, a princess phone, 6 books, doll swing, doll stroller, doll carrier, princess vanity, baby bed, butterfly wings, and more! Ava is playing as I type with her new treasures!




Here's a pic of Ava all bundled up for our walk in the ice last weekend:


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed seeing and visiting with you Saturday! The laughter was like fresh air! I hope to do it again soon! Love on your precious Ava for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Christmas all over again!!

    XXDenise

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)