CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Home Tour 1: Meg

I have some VERY talented friends! I want to do a "home tour" of some of their creativity.

My friend (since kindergarten) Meg and her husband Scott bought a home that needed some renovations; they did an incredible job!! Check this out:



master bathroom

master bedroom


They installed hardwood floors.

before and after of master bathroom:

before and after of living room/kitchen (very open floor plan & her couch is awesome!):


before and after of laundry room:


before and after of kitchen:


another before and after of kitchen:


before and after of guest bathroom (I LOVE THE CABINETS!):


before and after of breakfast area (love the bar stools!):


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)