CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

This has been a great weekend. It all started Friday at 12:45 p.m. when my boss/principal dismissed the teachers early (plus Ava went to work with me:)! That night I went to the annual Christmas party with my high school friends...we've been getting together for Christmas parties since 6th or 7th grade. We always have a BLAST- great food & Dirty Santa! :) Saturday was wonderful because Ava & I stayed in our pajamas all day. We visited my friend Anna and then hung out at home. Ron rented Ice Age & picked up pizza on his way home. Sunday we went to church before Ron & I went to see The Wizard of Oz at The Orpheum Theater (he got me tickets for our anniversary). We tried out a restuarant that we've never been to called Majestic Grille. We ended our evening with family communion at our church and relaxing at home while Ava spent the day with Mimi, Papa, & Aunt Bobbie.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)