CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

A little more Christmas decorating this weekend....

I had a BUSY week, so it felt good on Friday & Saturday night to NOT think about work...just decorate instead. What a stress reliever! :)

I've wanted to do a tree for Ava's room the past two years, but I've also tried to be practical and wait until she could appreciate it. She loves "my tree in my room." :) I love that it's pre-lit. Why buy anything else! I actually enjoyed decorating my trees this year because we finally sprung for pre-lit! I used Ava's tutu for the tree shirt.


Here's one of the wreaths I bought at a yard sale yesterday. There's a great decorator supply kind of store in our area where I bought the mesh ribbon. I love it. This is the first time I've made a wreath that I like! I put three wreaths on my three shuttered windows. The ribbon matches my Christmas "M" garden flag.



2 comments:

I love reading comments! Thanks:)