CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Special Occasions 3

Yesterday, Ron & I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! Everyone says it, but I'll say it again- TIME FLIES! We started dating over 10 years ago!! We had a great time together, and we'll continue our celebrating Sunday...Ron surprised me with tickets to the Wizard of Oz at the Orpheum Theater in Memphis! "Happy birthday, Best Friend," were the first words he said yesterday- what a wonderful thing & compliment!! :) I am very thankful for the blessings in my life.

Below is a picture of Ron & me when we were MUCH younger! We didn't even live in the same state until the last 10 years, but our families have been longtime friends. I don't think he liked that a 'girl' got him in bumper cars:)


I love the Christmas season & loved getting married at this time of year...poor Mom & Dad were probably stressed out! We had a sweet wedding and went to Ft. Lauderdale for our honeymoon. We came home a few days before Christmas to spend time with our families.


1 comment:

  1. you look like a little ava in that pic with that big blue watch on your wrist!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)