CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

After Christmas Shopping at Target

Ava & I slept late this morning; Ron had to work:( today. My mother-in-law, Ava, & I went to Target. I wanted to get 50% off wrapping paper, ect. I had good luck. Here's Ava with all of our Target goodies:

I love the sheer fabric ribbon for gifts- it makes bows easy. Target's premium wrapping paper is great, thick paper that makes wrapping more simple, I think (so I bought about 10 rolls of it). I love this new snowman...looks like it is made from different scrapbook paper.


I thought these "Ho Ho Ho" things were cute- also look to be made of scrapbook paper.
And I bought these snowflake nametags that can be tied onto the bow.


The pink snowflakes, stocking, & snowman ornaments are for Ava's pink Christmas tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)