CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Prayer Request

My friend, Courtney Hill, has been battling cancer for 4.5 years. It has spread throughout her body. She is 30 years old with an incredible husband and precious 5 year old daughter. Please pray for her as she is at her worst point yet. I've seen God perform miracles of healing, and I am believing for a miracle in Courtney. She stands on scripture, including :
Psalms 128: 5, 6-
"The LORD bless you out of Zion,
And may you see the good of Jerusalem
All the days of your life.
Yes, may you see your children’s children."
and Jeremiah 29:11-
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,
says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope."



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)