CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Fun in Feb

I have mixed feelings about winter. There's a part of me that really does not like the cold, rain, gray skies, short days, or dead grass, but there's part of me that loves the idea of being snuggled up at home-- not feeling like we have to get out plus my winter wardrobe is better. Ha! I think I embraced the winter better this year than usual, and now that March is here, so is my spring fever-- spring is by far my favorite season:).
Here's some of our February fun:

boots shopping
a birthday party!
table setting 101
learning about how to set a proper table

visiting their great-Papaw

first ice skating experience
very fun day
Saturday afternoon playdate
at the end of a busy Saturday
pizza, popcorn, & movie night with friends
daisy & addison
Sam's Club shopping.. perfect shopping cart.
nail painting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)