CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Addison: 7 & 8 Months

Addison! You get more fun and precious everyday! In the past two months, you've mastered sitting up by yourself, scooting around on your tummy, eating baby food, waving, saying dada, and clapping. And you got your first little tooth.. bottom right. We are amazed by you. You are such a mommy's girl especially when you are sleepy. If I walk out of the room during that time, you are not happy. Your smile is contagious. You 'talk' all the time. You love to watch Ava playing. Your newest funny trick is pretending to chew anytime the rest of us are eating. It's hilarious. We all laugh about all of your fat rolls and unruly hair. You are such a morning person. As I type this I can hear that you've woken up from your nap, but you are just jabbering away. I can't express my love for you adequately, Sweet Girl. I'm thankful everyday that I get to be your mom.
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)