CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Brooke's Bargains 50


I've found some great deals in the past two weeks for a total of $26. Yay for adding to the girls' wardrobe and mine! :)
Four shirts for me! Love that blue color!
"A" monogrammed shirt, cupcake applique, and sequinned pumpkin shirt

2 pairs of leggings, Robeez for Addison, crocheted hat, scarf, and scarf set

3 cute dresses; the Christmas dress has an "A" monogrammed on it.

hard to pass up cute pjs for $0.75
matching Christmas stockings that I might use in the girls' playroom
cute skirt & fleece pants for Ava's winter wardrobe
night gown, Snow White costume, tutu, snowman onsie, and pink cords
Yes, I did this again. Sorry! Banana Republic shirt for my mom.
Brittany spotted this milk glass pedestal bowl for $1! I had to get it.

I also enjoy the occassional "Facebook" sale from friends or local 'swap' shops! These items are a little more than my usual yard sale pricing but still great deals!

Dresses for next summer for Addison
And I forgot to take a picture of it, but I found a pink minky dot bean bag for the playroom through Facebook  ($5).

1 comment:

I love reading comments! Thanks:)