CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentines


This year for Valentines, Ava & I did a little crafting and decorating. She loves when I ask her if she wants to make a craft. We made little banners, put out our V-Day hand towels, & vase. 

Ron & I began our celebration on Saturday night since I had to teach on the actual night. He took me to see The Vow which I'd been anticipating since I saw the preview  last month! I love a good chick flick. This one was really sweet.
We got Ava the traditional gift of a stuffed animal, balloon, and chocolate-- you'd have thought it was a million dollars! I love that girl! She's so easy to please, and her excitement is contagious.

And a blast from the past...
1. Our first Valentines while we were dating... Ron set this up at his church and cooked for me:) Hard to believe that was twelve years ago...
2. 11 years ago... at a Valentine Banquet at my church
3. Someone made the little cake for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)