CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

1st Trimester Highlights

I found out on September 3 after yard sale shopping with Ava & Brittany and donuts with them plus my parents & Job.

We have been wanting to add to our family for a long time! I was so excited!!!

Due Date:
May 12

Major symptoms: 
Indigestion 
Nausea
Fatigue
Sore chest
Gagging at the mere thought of something gross

Cravings:
Rice Krispies with milk
chocolate milk
Gummy candy
Tomatoes
Cheddar cheese

Funny moments:
Checking the weather report so I'd know how to dress Ava and me then realizing it was Chicago's weather, and it was 20 degrees warmer here- pregnant brain!
The look on Ron's face when my doctor suspected twins (it was a glitch it the ultra sound machine). 

Great moments:
Getting a wonderful report from first doctor's appointment
Telling Ava the BIG news! Her first response was, "Thank you, Jesus!" She told me back in July that the baby was taking too long to get here!
Sharing the news with our family & friends.

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! And I know all too well the whole Gagging thing by just thinking of something gross but I was SO SICK that something anything just made me gag! lol
    So happy that stage is over!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)