CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another chair re-do;)

Jamie's husband, Greg, found this neat chair on the side of the road last week. We (mainly Jamie) spray-painted it with Valspar satin yellow, and she recovered the seat with some cute fabric she already had! So, really cute chair for almost nothing, just the cost of spray paint! Love it!! (Sorry for quality of pics-- camera phone...)

Before
 After

I'm linking up to Catch a Glimpse Thursday! 

3 comments:

  1. Ah much better! Love how you fixed it up!

    Ps...Your little girl looks like your mini me! I may have already told you that. :o)

    Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great transformation! I love finding things at the side of the road... it makes me feel good knowing it saved some landfill space :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is super cute! Looks so much better. Thanks for linking up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)