CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

random rambling

I haven't blogged in 17 days... Life has been extra hectic lately. 
Here's what I've been up to:
  • playing church softball on Tuesday nights. I love it! I've met new friends and gotten more exercise. 
  • Niki and I started P90x last week. She comes over at 5:30 a.m. I have so much fun with her that I forget that I'm exercising (most of the time!). I haven't been keeping up with my "Wednesday Weigh-Ins because I got so frustrated with myself, but I'm back on track. I'll pick back up with that this week. 
  • haven't had much luck at yard sales the past several weeks ;(
  • trying to sell our house. It's "get out of debt time" around here. I have to remind myself to focus on the eternal things when I get bummed about it. I will miss the house that I picked out everything for, but it's all GOOD! :)
  • I haven't gotten to read a book for fun since July-- it's time to head to the library!
  • I have been helping a few friends/friends of friends decorate (pics soon). 
  • My online classes stress me out. 
  • I have been cooking much more; last Saturday I cooked for the week ahead, and it was so helpful!! It saves money for sure. 
  • Got a new haircut. 
  • We're going to Disney on Ice tonight. I'm so excited for Ava:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)