CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Brooke's Bargains 29

Last week's yard sale adventure was incredible; this week's brought to mind over and over-- why didn't I sleep late today! That's the way it is though... Brittany & I found a few cute things this week.

ruffle clutch: $0.25
I found this wall art at Goodwill for $3.
2 Max Lucado videos for Ava $1 (These are $10-15 at Family Christian bookstores.)


Today I got out the storage container that I use for Ava's clothes & shoes that I find at yard sales, Goodwill, and clearance items for the coming seasons. I am always so glad that I buy ahead! I wanted to take inventory of her FALL :) clothes (I honestly forget about a lot of it). I snapped a few pics of what I found, but here's the list:
  • 11 pairs of shoes
  • 3 pairs of pajamas
  • 1 Halloween costume
  • 1 raincoat (Ava was so excited!)
  • 3 dresses
  • 8 pants
  • 6 pairs of leggings
  • 16 shirts
  • 1 vest





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)