CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Addison: 11 months

Well, Addison, I'm only 16 days late on this post! Here's what you've been up to-- you're pulling up & letting go with one hand, saying "Aaaaaa" which means Ava, trying new foods, wearing a size 4 diaper, slimming up a little from all your crawling, putting everything in your mouth which keeps me on my toes, loving going outside, teething with means being a little grumpy & clingy, and being a momma's girl (understatement!).
I can't believe that I ordered your birthday invitations last week. These past eleven months have been precious, and I'm grateful everyday that you're my daughter.





1 comment:

  1. She's almost 1 already?!!! Wow! Time flies by! She is so pretty!! I hope you have been doing well! I haven't been keeping up with blogging. :( I hope to get back at hopefully. We will see. lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)