CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Anna's Bedroom Makeover

My friend Anna has been wanting to change up her bedroom for a while. We finally got around to it! I gave her the name of a painter, and her walls went from builder beige to a clean, fresh gray from Sherwin-Williams. I had a $300 shopping budget. Luckily, she has great furniture and accessories that I could use too.

BEFORE:



AFTER:
I took this painting that she and I found several years ago from her dining room and used it for the focal point. Adding these long, linen curtain panels from Target made a big difference! She had the yellow table in her entry way, and I found the lamp at Marshall's. The quilt, shams, and some throw pillows came from Target too. The embellished gray pillow was a clearance find at Dillard's.

Anna has a great pottery collection, so I used this plate on an easal. I found the adorable yellow lamp at Gordman's.
I've linked up--

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Great pops of color! I am sure that she loves it as well! Another wonderful job, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)