CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I've been counting the days down 'til Spring Break because I was so excited to have some evenings free with Ron, do fun stuff with Ava, visit family, and mark some things off the to-do list!

10 days school-free!

1. Friday: I had a decorating job with Jamie (pics to come) while Brittany watched Ava. We hung out with Britt & Reid afterward. The weather was gorgeous, so Ava played on the playground. Then we all went to our Dave Ramsey class. It cracked me up because Ava was on her pretend phone telling someone about Dave Ramsey. Ha!

2. Saturday: Brittany, Ava, and I hit up a few yard sales. Then I met Haven for lunch-- it's been so long since I've seen her but we always pick up where we left off. I wish she lived closer because we share a lot of the same hobbies.  Brittany, Job, and Reid rode with us to a birthday party for one of Ava's best friends, Tuesday, at the Aquatic Center. It was so much fun! Tues's mom said that all she asked for was that Ava come to her party. Sweet!

3. Sunday: Church and a VERY long nap! Then we took A to IHOP for a late, not healthy dinner..

4. Monday: Ava and I were bummed because Ron had to go on a last minute business trip for training, and we didn't get to have the family fun day we had planned. Instead I completely caught up on laundry for the first time in a while, vacuumed, straightened up, and packed for our overnight trip to Crowder. Ava requested rice & beans which means she wanted to go to the Mexican restaurant. We were in bed before 8!

5. Tuesday: Our sweet friends, Tim and Maria, had their fifth baby Sunday, so we had to go meet Daisy! Beautiful baby!! I thought it was so interesting that they had a home birth because I don't know many people who've done that around here. Next, we picked up Reid & Britt to stop in Senatobia to vote (after 9 years of living in another county, I still haven't changed my voting location). Next stop was Goodwill in Batesville and then Crowder to visit our grandpa, aunt, and my mom was visiting too. It was wonderful to have a home cooked meal, see family-- my great-aunt Mary stopped in, followed by my uncle Steve, and then my dad drove down after work. We relaxed and visited 'til late.

6. Wednesday: We had a leisurely morning complete with Aunt B's blueberry pancakes, and Britt and I  spruced up her kitchen. One of my friends, Eren, lives in the area so we try to stop and let our girls play whenever we can.  After church, we were thankful that Ron made it home from such a long trip safely.

7. Thursday: I did some housework and resting before getting ready for Supper Club. This time we met at my favorite pizza place called Brick Oven and sat outside and visited for a few hours. It was great! Love catching up and laughing 'til my stomach hurts!!

8. Friday: Yay for pay day! It was past time to go to the grocery store. We went to Target for a few things plus some window shopping, met Ron for lunch at Lenny's, and then had Dave Ramsey class.

9. Saturday: We went to some great yard sales, ate breakfast @ Britt's, cleaned, played outside with Ava's new ball, had a decorating consult, and stopped at a playground on the way back home. The best part of the day was family movie night complete with the best Chinese food I've  had in a long time!

10. Sunday: Church, another long nap:), and Life Group

Some of the pics are out of order because I got tired of trying to fix them. It's weird sometimes..
Addison's first baby gift
Haven & me
On our way to the aquatic center
She LOVES the water!

Meeting Baby Daisy for the first time. Precious!!
Sleepover at Aunt Bobbie's
Emma's castle built by her dad-- so fun!
 These girls could play dress up and tea party all day long!

Little Reid enjoying the water

Love this pic!
Ava & Reid playing at Aunt Bobbie's house
Happy birthday, Levi & Tuesday!

me & Christie
Katie & Meg... Jessica & Ashley missed getting their pic because Logan got hurt and they had to leave in a hurry:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)