CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Supper Club Resumes!

We haven't met for Supper Club since April! I have been missing my friends a lot! I'm glad I got to see everyone in June for Jessica's beautiful wedding though!
Lots of changes have happened since the last gathering:

Christie started nursing school and loves it. So happy for her!
Anna committed to travel nursing and is leaving for Houston today.
Meg had a BABY! He's adorable!! 
Ashley is in the hospital for bed rest until Baby Noah arrives!
Niki started teaching at the community college (we're co-workers now:).
As I said Jessica got married.
Katie is 'patiently' awaiting the arrival of Harper!!
Amanda moved to a new house, and I'm ready to see it.
I am a stay at home mom during the day:)
and so on...

I brought my camera because I like to have pics! I was told NO pictures this time, so I'm including a pic of the group from about 10 years ago;)
Wow, I have the biggest coat. Geez, Brooke. I love these girls!

1 comment:

  1. This is the worst possible thing you could have done!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)