CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-Day

 Happy Late Valentines! 

Ron, Ava, & I did a Valentine craft. We introduced safety scissors to Ava after coloring hearts. She loves artsy craftsy stuff! Wonder where she got that from?
We used this picture to send a little V-Day cheer to Ava's grandparents, aunts, & uncles.
We enjoyed a beautiful snow day and took a little photo shoot:)
I love this one of her jumping!
When I got home from work yesterday, I had a treat bag full of goodies from Ron and Ava. I love random bags:) It had everything from lip gloss to a mini flashlight (I think Ron must be tired of me 'stealing' his;) to chocolate truffles plus a balloon that Ava choose and a single red rose.The three of us went to Outback Steakhouse. We also stopped at Marshall's to kill time while we waited on our table. Love Marshall's!! It was a great day, and the icing on the cake was gorgeous spring-like weather!!!! :) :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)