CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Emily's Baby Shower

Yesterday, Lauren, Melanie, and I threw Emily a surprise baby shower. She had no idea! We met at a restaurant called Maria's Cantina that has a separate party room. She got lots of great things for their first boy (he'll be welcomed by two sisters) who is scheduled to arrive on April 20. I had lots of fun planning this and anticipating her surprise:)
She was a little surprised at this point despite the hostess asking if she was here for the shower. Nice.
A friend from church made these delicious cupcakes!
We're ready to meet him.
A slight gag gift for Emily due to her late night cereal cravings. Her husband has been known to make late night trips to Walmart...
Our actual due dates are 16 days apart.

1 comment:

  1. This was so much fun, in fact, on Sunday I made Tim take me there for lunch! He liked it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)