CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Jeanine's Baby Shower

Jeanine is having a baby girl next month! I'm so excited! As I've mentioned before, Jeanine and I lived together when we went to community college along with Christie and Lori, freshman year, and then Carly took Lori's place for our sophomore year. Carly had a sweet baby girl in June that I finally got to see at this shower! It was great to see Jeanine, Carly, their moms, Jeanine's sisters, and some other great girls that I don't see often. I had to snap some pics of Jilly's beautiful nursery too. Jeanine's mom is very talented and made all of her bedding, ect.

Jeanine still has this framed in her craft room. I made it for her about 10 years ago. Time flies.
The shower was brunch-food themed. Grits, quiche, ham biscuits, blueberry pound cake, spice cake, breakfast casserole, fruit, juice, coffee... Everything was delicious!
My sweet girl helped Jeanine's nieces with the presents.
The beautiful mom-to-be...
Hostesses with Jeanine
J's craft room! I want one!! :)
Brittany made this adorable shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)