I love reading decorating blogs! My sister Brittany started a wonderful blog, and one day she called and told me that I now have a blog! Ha! She created my page, and her husband invented my blog name, and I've been blogging ever since. I love to go to yard sales-- I don't miss many March-November! I post my thrifty finds here, as well as blog about my life--it's like a virtual scrapbook. Recently my home decor business has taken off, and my friend Jamie has joined me! It's a blast!! I love shopping and putting rooms together for clients. called. Like most women I know, I lead a busy life, but I love it (most days:). I'm a wife of 9 years to my best friend, mom of two adorable girls (5 years old & 4 months old), sister to a fabulous friend, daughter of precious parents, friend to the most amazing ladies I know, home decorator, and part-time college instructor. About a year and a half ago, I took a leap of faith, resigned from full-time teaching, and have the incredible opportunity to be home with Ava and Addison! We just started homeschooling! God is faithful, and I am striving to become the woman He called me to be. Thanks for reading!
1. One of my friends with a similar schedule to mine recommended it.
2. The move and busy summer has made eating out the norm. Yuck!
3. I get in a rut with cooking: spaghetti, poppyseed chicken, homemade tomato soup, lasagna, ...
4. I get nervous about trying new recipes sometimes.
5. I needed something to get me organized about meal planning and grocery shopping!
This is my first week to try it out. Grocery shopping was so easy, and it is great to know exactly what I'm cooking and that all ingredients are ready for me.