CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

e-mealz. com


My reasons for checking out e-mealz:

1. One of my friends with a similar schedule to mine recommended it.
2. The move and busy summer has made eating out the norm. Yuck!
3. I get in a rut with cooking: spaghetti, poppyseed chicken, homemade tomato soup, lasagna, ...
4. I get nervous about trying new recipes sometimes.
5. I needed something to get me organized about meal planning and grocery shopping!

This is my first week to try it out. Grocery shopping was so easy, and it is great to know exactly what I'm cooking and that all ingredients are ready for me.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I think it is a lot easier to cook when you have everything you need! I may need to check this out.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Thanks:)