CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Book Review 7

My husband got me a Pandigital Novel for Christmas! It's a reader similar to a Kindle or Nook. It is a Barnes and Noble product so with a B & N account, I can download books. Last night I downloaded my first book, so I'll let you know what I think soon.


If you live in the Memphis, TN area, check out the discount Christian bookstore at Wolfchase Mall. The books are 50-60% less than what I pay when shopping at Family Christian/Lifeway!!
Since I loved Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist so much, I decided to buy her first book, A Bride Most Begrudging. I couldn't put it down either. I like her writing style because she hooks you from the first chapter and as a history teacher, I love the historical aspect of the books as well.


1 comment:

I love reading comments! Thanks:)