CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Book Review 9

I've had to make myself slow down on the reading because work has been so demanding lately (it's the middle of the semester rush). Anyway, I have squeezed in two books since my last book review post...

I have now read all of Deeanne Gist's books, and her next one doesn't come out until October:( This one was written with J. Mark Bertrand, a mystery/suspense writer, so it has a different feel from her other novels. I did like it although her other books are my favorite!
This is a new author. Courting Morrow Little is her second novel. It was incredible. I loved it because it wasn't like any other frontier-type book I've read. As another reader stated, "Some of the books start to seem like the same story over and over." This was deep, and I could feel the characters' anguish and see the beautiful setting. I will be reading more of Laura Frantz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Thanks:)